Keeps life moving

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  

Share | 

singles in Queensland free online dating - I am really flexible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SouthAus

PostSubject: singles in Queensland free online dating - I am really flexible   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Bundaberg free online dating - Bring out my inner whore My name is Ayana CONROY I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. Mackay dating Albany free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating singles in Sunbury free online dating singles in Newcastle free online dating Hi thers here I am.....I am here to try this out to see if I can meet someone that compliments me and I him. I am hard-working, goal oriented, good sense of humor, love to have fun. I know that I am ready to to be with someone who is read for a mature relationship. If thats ou lets get started send me message and lets go from there........ I've been told I'm sweet, nice and quiet at times. Then other times they say I'm a fun closet party animal with a sense of humor. I just like to laugh and enjoy living. Thigns like dancing around the living room, hanging out with frinds at a loical bar, taking in a movie, or sitting on the couch withg the man of my dreams. Love meeting new peoplee which is why I'm here. Who knows? Maybe I'll meet that special somebody here? If not, I at least hope to have some fnu with some guys and learn some new things wink wink. I am a very sexual person willing to try new things. I live to satisfy other people. I go to collpege locally. I have that cute and submissive look that can drive guys crazy. I may came out as shy at times but once I come out of my shell you wont regret talking to me. Iím looking for someone that I could have fun with. Someone who is down to earth and honest. Hit me up with a lil about yourself and I will do the same. I love to do work on the computer,cook,talk long walks to think,and enjoy quiet times.I also have a freaky side so sex is a must.And i enjoy every form of sex. Nothing serious just someone i can call on in my time of need when the man ain't ome. I like to model and shop. I want to model all over the world. I'm a very unique person. I just want to get out of my shell and be naughty. Anyone wliling to come ; ).
Back to top Go down

singles in Queensland free online dating - I am really flexible
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1